Oral Cancer Screening:
Did you know?
- 3 Canadians die every day from oral cancer
- 11 Canadians are diagnosed every day
- Survival rate has not changed significantly in over 40 years
- Late detection: 70% of oral cancer lesions identified during visual exam alone are detected in stages III and IV
- 59% 5-year survival rate; poor quality of life
- More than 25% of oral cancer victims don’t use tobacco
Visual Oral Cancer Screening Exams are not enough today. At Brampton Dental Arts we use the latest painless VELscope and Vizilite technology that better detects oral cancer in just 2-3 minutes!
-2012 Canadian Cancer Statistics from Canadian Cancer Society
Our experienced Hygienists will perform a thorough dental exam that may include digital dental X-rays using advanced imaging techniques or dental impressions in order to better design your personalized treatment plan.
Sedation options are available for those who experience dental anxiety or dental phobia, and we work with you to provide you with your most comfortable dental experience ever.
Treatment Consultation with the Dentist:
You will receive Dr. Sheikh’s home and cell numbers ensuring that we are here when you need us, and we even offer after-hours emergency care when necessary.
Flexible Payment Options:
We accept VISA MasterCard, Interact, or cheque. We also accept a variety of dental insurance plans and provide flexible payment plans that can help you better afford the care you need. At our clinic, we expedite all insurance claims electronically so that you can receive your money quicker.
Electronic Paperless System:
If you have information at another dental office, we can easily have these items transferred over to our office on your behalf electronically so that you don’t have to get involved.